Z-Targeting
I'm playing "Super Busy Hospital 2", where you take care of all the characters hurt in all the other video games. Now leave me alone. I need to concentrate. I'm performing surgery on a man that's been shot in the head 57 times.

More zombies n' stuff

Category: , By Adam
In keeping with the recent "shooting dead things" kick I've seemed to go on, a couple new bits of news will hit the blog this week. First of all, I grabbed a copy of FEAR 2 before its street date of... today, actually. I've almost played the campaign through and will mess around in the multiplayer once ... I get around to it. Review on that is forthcoming. So is a brief stint on Geometry Wars Retro Evolved 2, actually.

For now, zombie news: a new Left 4 Dead pack is on its way out for the 360 and the PC, for the price of free. Free is a great price, one I've always been willing to pay for cool new stuff. Anyway, the pack will have a new game mode, two new VS campaigns (the two that weren't finished for the retail release of the game), and ... that's it. Well, at least it's free. Survival sounds like a cool premise, though; four people in a small map, holding out as long as they can against endless swarms of zombies. Longest time survived wins. That's pretty neat, and it'll happen on 12 different maps... probably fashioned out of the current campaign maps, but. We'll see about that.

Next post will NOT be about shooting zombies! I mean it!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?