Z-Targeting
I'm playing "Super Busy Hospital 2", where you take care of all the characters hurt in all the other video games. Now leave me alone. I need to concentrate. I'm performing surgery on a man that's been shot in the head 57 times.

Dead Rising 2 Confirmed

Category: By Adam
Kotaku just informed me that Capcom announced that trailer we just saw in that last post is entirely legitimate. They released some screenshots and other press info about the game because of that, including the fact that it'll be multiplatform (?!) and that it will be set in Las Vegas.

This leaves me feeling a bit sad. I'm sure they were planning on announcing this at E3. Getting this announcement early is sort of like opening a christmas gift early - it's still awesome but damn, you should have waited until the 25th to open it! That's the way it WORKS! Now the magic is all ruined.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?