Z-Targeting
I'm playing "Super Busy Hospital 2", where you take care of all the characters hurt in all the other video games. Now leave me alone. I need to concentrate. I'm performing surgery on a man that's been shot in the head 57 times.

Embedded video

Category: By Adam


According to my best judgment, there should be an embedded trailer for the new Wanted video game... ...perfect.

So, in Wanted, you play an assassin with some sacred birthright... the film it's based on is very satirical and funny. The game draws action from all the best parts of the movie - if you want to go into bullet time, make shots that curve around corners and obstacles, and block enemy bullets by shooting them down with your own bullets, Wanted has got your back.

Make sure you watch the trailer in high quality.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?