Z-Targeting
I'm playing "Super Busy Hospital 2", where you take care of all the characters hurt in all the other video games. Now leave me alone. I need to concentrate. I'm performing surgery on a man that's been shot in the head 57 times.

Thanks very much!

Category: By Adam
This post will (un)officially end this blog's run, barring any future change of plans. Up until now, this blog's posts have been created for marking purposes for the blog class I'm taking at UWO. I, as before, will keep writing about games, but I'll be doing it at my original blog, adam @ work. As I mentioned I've got some reviews in the works, some video reviews planned and of course plenty of news to go into, and of course now I've acquired a playstation 3 as well, and I've got the full spectrum of current-gen consoles covered. I've also still got some PR companies sending me review copies of games to dive into. So, I'll have a lot of writing to do this summer.

Thus if you have enjoyed my writing, or enjoyed my take on games or the resulting discussion, I highly encourage you to join me. This weekend I'm going to start by posting my review of Wanted: Weapons of Fate. After that, who knows.

Be seeing you,

- Adam
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?