Z-Targeting
I'm playing "Super Busy Hospital 2", where you take care of all the characters hurt in all the other video games. Now leave me alone. I need to concentrate. I'm performing surgery on a man that's been shot in the head 57 times.

Resi Evil 5 demo Out This Week

Category: , By Adam
Remember that one really great zombie game where you fight zombies? Why Adam, that could apply to every zombie game ever, you say. Well, that is correct. But I did say "really great" zombie game, and the title has Resident Evil 5 in it, so get with the program.

Those who want to take a quick spin through the new game to see how it handles (hint: pretty much like the last one but better), can check it out this Thursday on Xbox Live, on the 29th. Word on the street is that a Ps3 demo will be out by next Monday too, but yet to confirm that for sure.

The game follows your friend and mine chris redfield into the african desert to murder zombies. Oh, and there's a plot or something, too. I think.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?