Z-Targeting
I'm playing "Super Busy Hospital 2", where you take care of all the characters hurt in all the other video games. Now leave me alone. I need to concentrate. I'm performing surgery on a man that's been shot in the head 57 times.

The first wii

Category: By Adam
With Obama's inauguration yesterday, I can't help but write about it somehow. One way to make this a gaming post is to talk about the new president in video games, or rather, what he plays. He got his kids a Wii for christmas last year, and that means a Wii is heading with the family to the white house, and will be connected to the first television (and yes, they actually call it that).

Obama enjoys Wii bowling, and is surely no good at it in real life. According to him. Also, his Mii looks totally awesome.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?