Z-Targeting
I'm playing "Super Busy Hospital 2", where you take care of all the characters hurt in all the other video games. Now leave me alone. I need to concentrate. I'm performing surgery on a man that's been shot in the head 57 times.

New Dexter game

Category: By Adam
Any fans of the Dexter TV show will get a kick out of this. The crew at Giant Bomb were the first to post this trailer (that hit my eyes, they didn't break this or anything). Sorry that there's a massive gap between my intro and the embedded video, their embedding is ... slightly broken. Their page for the video is here if you'd like to check it out over there, or if this doesn't work for some reason.









 

1 comment so far.

  1. Jessica March 18, 2009 at 2:40 PM
    He is most definitely a dreamy serial killer lol, great post.

Something to say?